Hey Cueball

Hey there Grum, goto: TT Ride '01 - Calgary posting. It is one of the last posts from Cueball.

As far as the Blue Light Ride on the 19th of November. I will consider it as I have another event on the same day. A friend of mine has acquired some entry forms for the Morewell uphill event on the same day. They block of a stretch of road, similar to the Black Spur, nice tight and twisty. Time trials are then run. The event is part of a vintage uphill classic that we will be entering Super Motards. I figure I should be able to win this event. HOPEFULLY.

If this event falls through, i will certainly make an effort for the Blue Light.

Mitch

Mitch, that wasn't the good stuff. That is a little feature of the Photopoint site that makes a "movie" of the image files that you upload. Darryl (Pumpkin Hoser) had taken about 4 rolls of film.

We did get about 4 hours of video via the Helmetcam, that KerryT will be editing for us. I've sent the cassettes to him, since he has the necessary editing tools.

I understand that he'll be combining stills & video and making copies available??? KerryT - care to defend yourself?

Randy.

The plan for the video "ThumperTalk Demons of Moab" is to edit out all the crap and cut it down to a resonable time. Then, add music to it and I also hope to put some stills on it. This process may take some time so be patient. The tape will be available on VHS.