Bassani XR500 exhaust on EBAY...

1 reply to this topic
  • nickle

Posted July 03, 2007 - 10:46 AM

Would this fit on our XR600r's? I was thinking yes. Maybe not the header but the pipe would probably fit. Idea's, I'm not wanting to fork out 300 bucks on a slip-on, I'm looking at my options for used exhausts. Anybody have a used slip-on?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • phuzz

Posted July 03, 2007 - 11:46 AM

Back in the day, I had a Bassani on an '83 XR200R. Nice, deep tone; not too loud.

Biggest caveat was NO spark arrester, so riding in the US Nat'l Forest required us to fab up a way to attach some Supertrapp discs and endpiece since it had spark arrester verbiage stamped into it.

That eBay unit looks to be non-equipped as well. Just something to consider while shopping for less expensive solutions, in case it makes a difference to you.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.