2005 wr450 yz450 same body work

5 replies to this topic
  • hairball123

Posted July 03, 2007 - 08:57 AM

hi all just purchased a doxo racing bad to the bone graphics kit inc seat cover for my 2005 wr450 but on the pack it says 2005 yz450 the man at the shop said they are the same but they dont match up on my bike tank and rad shroud not quite right can somebody help me please
thanks in advance.
:thumbsup:

• JSanfilippo

Posted July 03, 2007 - 09:01 AM

The tank on the 05 WR is different, it comes up a little higher past the seat than the YZ tank does...the shrouds should be the same for that year.

Its a moot point if you have an oversized tanks, those are pretty much the same for both bikes.

• hairball123

Posted July 03, 2007 - 09:33 AM

The tank on the 05 WR is different, it comes up a little higher past the seat than the YZ tank does...the shrouds should be the same for that year.

Its a moot point if you have an oversized tanks, those are pretty much the same for both bikes.

thanks JSanfilippo are the seats diferent aswell ?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JSanfilippo

Posted July 03, 2007 - 09:40 AM

I believe the seats are the same. Don't quote me on that though.

• CaseyWR450

Posted July 03, 2007 - 09:43 AM

Where did you buy your Doxo graphics from? I have some on my 250f but want some for my 450. They have a website that says coming soon :thumbsup:

• hairball123

Posted July 03, 2007 - 10:19 AM

thanks again
i got them from www.1stmx.co.uk here in the uk

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.