07 Rear (Brake?) Light

2 replies to this topic
  • Island Boy

Posted July 03, 2007 - 06:56 AM

Can't remember... I had a spill recently and the wires to the rear light got chewed up. I hope i put everything back together correctly...

Now when the bike is running, the light stays on and doesnt change if I use the brake. Is this correct?

Thanks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • custom-cruiser

Posted July 03, 2007 - 07:10 AM

That is correct unless you put in a brake actuater in your rear master cylinder. Which it doesn't sound like you have. They are kind of handy even trail riding because of a sudden stop it lets the riders behind know you are braking. We had a rear end collision last time we went out and a guys thumb got messed up so he couldn't ride the rest of the weekend.

• redswr

Posted July 04, 2007 - 11:31 AM

We had a rear end collision last time we went out and a guys thumb got messed up so he couldn't ride the rest of the weekend.

my friend on his TRX stopped in front of me with out a rear light and i hit him doing around 50... then my friend behind me hit him too! i'm going to get the brake light for my bike and :thumbsup: him for not having one on his quad.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.