enduro computer

7 replies to this topic
  • bonez34

Posted October 13, 2000 - 08:31 AM

can anyone tell me what kinda features this enduro computer that everyone raves about has? speed-odo-trip-alarm clock-am/fm/cd?i would really like to tell baja designs to shove the ugly $65 bo-bo speedometer up their rears but need a backup plan. also, who do i contact? geoff? thanks

• Steve_Morgan

Posted October 13, 2000 - 10:46 AM

www.topeak.com Get the wired version for noise immunity.
It plays MP3 & DVD's too :)

• bonez34

Posted October 13, 2000 - 11:00 AM

awesome-i have a 5.6 inch lcd monitor i could hook up to my camcorder and watch judge judy on the trails! thanks

• So_Cal_Erik

Posted October 15, 2000 - 04:56 PM

Geoff, do you have the trip-computer set up for my KTM-400? Did you get your new 2001 katoom yet? Erik

------------------
So Cal Erik
Visit my club's site at <A HREF="http://www.ruts.org
" TARGET=_blank>www.ruts.org
</A>

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JAFChE

Posted October 15, 2000 - 06:03 PM

Geoff,

I'm also interested in the Panorama for a 2001 KTM 400 EXC.

Let us know if you have the mounting kit and cable for the sensor to fit this machine available.

Thanks,

Jeff Kimpson

• bonez34

Posted October 16, 2000 - 06:30 PM

thanks a lot, you'll be getting some of my cash in the near future!

• TR

Posted October 17, 2000 - 12:39 AM

I'm interested in the Enduro Computer. Do you have a kit for the XR400 ?

What are the mounting provision on the Computer ?

Sincerely,
TR

• JAFChE

Posted October 17, 2000 - 06:02 AM

Thanks Geoff,

Appreciate the quick response. I hope to get the Topeak unit for the 2001 KTM 400 EXC that's siting in my garage.

Will the cost be the same for the KTM kit as for the WR/YZ kit?

Jeff Kimpson

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.