bar risers

5 replies to this topic
  • zukrider

Posted July 01, 2007 - 06:05 PM

I have tried a seach on this with no luck. I am trying to find some risers like I had on my DRZ. They raised the bar about an 1 1/2" to 1 3/4" and forward about an 1" or 1 1/8". I have an 07 wr so it has the 1 1/8" bar and mount. It is easy to find them if you have 7/8" top clamp mount but no luck finding them for 1 1/8" mount. Any help would be great thanks.

• clark4131

Posted July 01, 2007 - 06:31 PM

BRP SUB mount, up but not forward. They have other options also...SC

• custom-cruiser

Posted July 01, 2007 - 07:36 PM

These are sweet. I have them on my snowmobile, not cheap though. website is www.roxspeedfx.com
Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 1rkcooper

Posted July 01, 2007 - 09:17 PM

Those Rox riseres look interesting. Here are some different ones.
[url=www.barrisersonline.com]

• zukrider

Posted July 02, 2007 - 07:13 PM

Thanks for the info, I might look into some taller bars as they might be less money than risers.

• Morty

Posted July 08, 2007 - 09:48 AM

Try Bar risers online dot com.......

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.