bajadesigns turn sig. switch

4 replies to this topic
  • bonez34

Posted October 13, 2000 - 12:05 PM

can anyone with this kit tell me how the turn signal switch assy. fits on the bars with all the junk i have on there now? ie:clutch, decompression, kill switch, laptop?

• tripm

Posted October 13, 2000 - 01:00 PM

Switch assy replaces stock kill switch. Fit mine without a problem.

Mark

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted October 13, 2000 - 02:12 PM

I run the BD kit on my bike w/ProTapers. I installed a Works Connection clutch/decompression release perch in order to get enough room.

brian

• Mark_M

Posted October 13, 2000 - 04:20 PM

I have the full Baja Des. kit on my 99WR and actually took about 3/4 inch off the bars. The left side was a little tight, I had to rotate the decomp lever up to clear the bark busters.... Anyway it works fine and the BD kit will fit no problem. BTW, what do you do with your laptop, is it hard to clutch/brake and type at same time??? Maybe you could reply to this while on wheelie or bustin some big air???

• bonez34

Posted October 13, 2000 - 09:29 PM

thanks guys, i wasn't sure if it would fit. i was also looking at the works conn. lever combo but for about 50-75 more i should just get a juice clutch with the decomp built in too. oh, i have the keys embedded in the grips and a mouse in my pocket.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.