Foot Peg Question

5 replies to this topic
  • 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted July 01, 2007 - 02:19 PM

im getting a new set of foot pegs for my pig. im stuck between the ims pro gets which are 86 bucks and the tusk foot pegs which are 64 bucks. which would you go with? are tusk cheap

• clark4131

Posted July 01, 2007 - 02:27 PM

Have you looked into Fastways yet? Very nice :thumbsup:...SC

• SX89

Posted July 01, 2007 - 02:29 PM

Go with the best looking pegs (strenght and grip wise) that you can find in your price range....
i have always had stock pegs so i have no experience with aftermarket pegs

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SID013

Posted July 01, 2007 - 03:54 PM

I have the Powerpegz pivoting pegs which are great. A little pricey but help keep your feet on the pegs through technical stuff.

Cheers

• Seabass

Posted July 01, 2007 - 04:59 PM

IMS Pro Pegs are very nice. I ended up changing them out for Fastway's with the lowering kit. The IMS pegs had much more grip, and if they offered a lowering kit I'd get it. But they don't.:thumbsup:

• El Marko

Posted July 01, 2007 - 05:02 PM

Pivotpegz are the best. IMS is good. Moose or White Bros also very good.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.