big gun exhaust

8 replies to this topic
  • sleeperz28

Posted July 01, 2007 - 12:30 PM

does anybody have a big gun exhaust full system on their bike? what are your oppinions of them? i have a 2003 YZ450F and am considering the big gun evo limited full system. they are reasonablely priced, but i cant seem to find out much about them.

• sleeperz28

Posted July 03, 2007 - 11:53 AM

does anybody have this exhaust on anything?

• Maximus83

Posted July 03, 2007 - 11:22 PM

I posted and it seems it got deleted...:thumbsup:

• sleeperz28

Posted July 04, 2007 - 08:00 AM

i noticed that and emailed TT about it. i saw posts on other threads deleted after site maintenence the other day. how much did you pay for your pipe? i found a full system for my 03 for $299 but cant find a for sure part number for my bike. i want to make sure this pipe fits before i spend $ on it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Maximus83

Posted July 04, 2007 - 08:47 AM

I paid about $250 for the full system. Is big gun saying the pipe will fit your bike? Because if they say it'll fit, it will fit. I have the evo limited too and it was no problem installing. I'm thinking my post was deleted because big gun is a sponser on TT and a couple of my comments were negative so someone up top said NOPE and deleted my post.

• sleeperz28

Posted July 04, 2007 - 12:23 PM

the problem im having is the ebay auction says itll fit but i can not find a part number on big gun's web site. i emailed big gun tuesday but have not heard back yet.

• Maximus83

Posted July 04, 2007 - 12:31 PM

Yea dude, it'll fit. That is how it was when I got mine off ebay. It is because it is an older model. When I got mine off ebay it looked like it had been a floor model or something because it had some scratches but for the price I wasnt upset...just fyi. I've been in contact with them too, they take a while to get back to you but are pretty helpful once they do. They will even sell you accessory parts a bit cheaper too if you tell them what you have and where you got it. I think they have a deal with that guy on ebay.

• sleeperz28

Posted July 04, 2007 - 12:37 PM

thanks for the help Maximus. i was starting to wonder about it being older as well. makes sense why i cant find it anywhere.

• sleeperz28

Posted July 05, 2007 - 02:51 PM

well i bought the pipe. so we'll see how it looks and sounds. fingers crossed.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.