WR/YZ swap

1 reply to this topic
  • ducatiwv

Posted July 01, 2007 - 08:07 AM

Guys I just purchased both the 07 Yz and 07 WR....Wr will be motarded....I have also bought a full Drd exhaust and Jd jet kit for the Yz.....I have the AIS removal kit from TT and was going to put the full stock exhaust from the Yz on the Wr....My question is do you think the stock yz jetting would be just about right for the Wr after i did the usually mods, grey wire, airbox and throttle stop...If so i m pulling both bikes apart today and this would be a great time to switch the jetting.....HELP.......thanks guys

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • clark4131

Posted July 01, 2007 - 08:20 AM

If history has repeated itself, the YZ carb is different than the WR's, namely the lack of an ACV. You'll need to jet the WR per its needs...check the database for a good benchmark...SC

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.