Howard Huge, I need that part number!

7 replies to this topic
  • Dougie

Posted October 10, 2000 - 02:28 AM

You mentioned you had the part number for the moose bar mounts that work with the Cycras.

Well, sure as sh**, I need it. I washed out in the sand the last day at Moab and that bar mount link snapped in half.

On a side note, it was great to meet you and Mike and even better to ride with you. Had a great time, hope to do it again sometime soon.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 10, 2000 - 04:44 PM

Dougie hows the leg? You're going to have to give me a day or so but I will get the part # you need. What a shitty deal great hand guards with that weak link holding it all together.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 10, 2000 - 07:55 PM

Howard ?Normal?
Is the name change a sign of winter coming? So do you go by Howard "Small" in the dead of winter when its dang near freezing? How was Moab Howard? Sorry I missed it. Did you see the rides posted for November to Stoneyford and maybe Elkins with Monty?

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted October 11, 2000 - 08:18 AM

I thought it was changed to Howard Medium?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • paul913

Posted October 11, 2000 - 10:40 AM

How about 'Howard Runt' or 'Howard Fast-Little-$hit' :)

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 11, 2000 - 03:03 PM

Howard anything but normal,Huge. Riding in Nov. Hmmmmm.. lets see recent rain, no dust, mud to throw at your buddies,damn strait i'm riding the sooner the better Hollister Hills is having a Hare Scrambles Sat. the 14th at the upper ranch we will be staging at the G.P Track, any takers? Dougie still workin on that Part # :)

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 12, 2000 - 04:19 PM

Dougie, the inner bar mount is in the Parts Unlimited Book part# M608 and is $29.95 retail and are made by Moose.

• Dougie

Posted October 13, 2000 - 08:45 AM

Thanks Howard. Guess what I got in the mail today? The new Moose catelog and guess what it had in it?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.