Des Quebecois sur ce forum ??

4 replies to this topic
  • DanyR1

Posted July 01, 2007 - 05:39 AM

Salut je suis de la region de montreal et je recherche un mecano qui connais bien les WR400 1998 car j'ai un probleme de carbu :thumbsup: !! Des suggestions ???
Au plaisir de vous rencontrer dans une trail un de c'est jour........:thumbsup:

• RJB

Posted July 01, 2007 - 08:19 AM

Salut je suis de la region de montreal et je recherche un mecano qui connais bien les WR400 1998 car j'ai un probleme de carbu :thumbsup: !! Des suggestions ???
Au plaisir de vous rencontrer dans une trail un de c'est jour........:thumbsup:

I'd start by suggesting posting this in English. Think you'll find you get more help. Also might want to avoid posting the same question multiple times

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DanyR1

Posted July 01, 2007 - 08:33 AM

It was only for kwow if some quebecois read this forum.....don't worry if they are they will understand !!!

:thumbsup:

• xr250ryder

Posted July 01, 2007 - 09:21 PM

Translation

Hello I am area of Montreal and I seek a mechanic who know the WR400 1998 well because I have a problem of carb? Suggestions? With the pleasure of meeting you in a trail one of it is day.

And

Quels un peu problèmes êtes-vous eu ? Accélération, sautant ? Pourriez-vous expliquer davantage pour satisfaire ?

• DanyR1

Posted July 02, 2007 - 04:56 PM

Here is my tread:
http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=524996

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.