*WANTED* YZ seat

2 replies to this topic
  • Kermit

Posted October 12, 2000 - 10:07 AM

Does anybody want to sell a complete or just the plastic shell of the YZ seat, or do you know where I can get one...the dealer wants $180 for it...and wont sell me just the shell...I want to get a gripper seat cover...it seams kind of nonsense to buy the whole seat and THEN replace the cover too!!!
Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bonez34

Posted October 12, 2000 - 10:12 AM

IMS sells the complete seat for $125 on their website but i haven't been able to find a store that sells it for any less.

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted October 12, 2000 - 12:31 PM

Kermit,
I've got the cover & foam from the IMS YZ conversion. I replaced them with Guts Tall foam/cover. Let me know if you'd be interested. I believe you can purchase the seat base separately from IMS.

Brian

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.