edelbrock owners question

1 reply to this topic
  • ogrider650

Posted June 30, 2007 - 06:21 PM

i went out riding to day and didn't start my bike up from the last ride which was about two weeks ago. the bike didn't start so after messing with it for an hour or so and trouble shooting the carb i found that the little ball bearing inside the gas inlet to the carb had gotten stuck and would not let gas into the carb, has anyone had this problem? :thumbsup: i got it working again but i just wanted to see if this has happened to anyone, PS it's not running so hot either right now i think i messsed with teh mixture screw on teh top of the carb i wanted to ride so i didn't mess with it so it was backfiring ALOT!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • daddyk

Posted July 01, 2007 - 07:48 AM

The stuck float is a problem that some have had with the edlebrock. I've never had a problem with mine but here's a link to a thread about it.
http://www.thumperta...ock stuck float

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.