Rubber Gromment Needed!!!!

5 replies to this topic
  • Bryan Bosch

Posted October 10, 2000 - 05:18 PM

If anyone has a rubber gromment for the stock WR pipe (fits between the pipe and side panel) I need it. I just recieved my new pipe today and I'm short one.

Thanks! :)

• Gary_Kessler

Posted October 11, 2000 - 10:49 AM

Bryan,

I'll look when I get home. My stock pipe is just sitting in the garage taking up space. I'll e-mail you tonite.

------------------
'00 WR, YZ modified and dodgin' Roadrunners and P-dogs. .all with no damper!

• Bryan Bosch

Posted October 11, 2000 - 11:55 AM

Thanks Gary.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Gary_Kessler

Posted October 12, 2000 - 05:06 PM

Sorry Bryan - no damper. The dealer didn't put one on my bike. . . :)

------------------
'00 WR, YZ modified and MX-Tech suspension. .now if I could just ride it . . .

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 12, 2000 - 07:22 PM

BYRAN,
I FORGOT THE RUBBER GROMMENT, I HAVE IT, BUT I CAN'T SEND IT TILL I GET BACK FROM CHINA ON 10-23-00. LET ME KNOW, THANKS MARK

• Bryan Bosch

Posted October 12, 2000 - 07:25 PM

Mark, I'll be riding that weekend so I'll have to find other means. Not a problem. Have a great time in China! Are you going there to ride? :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.