Bryan,... post more photos of Moab.

8 replies to this topic
  • Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted October 10, 2000 - 02:15 PM

I need to see what I missed, the first batch of photos was great.Post more. I am sick with envy.

• Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted October 10, 2000 - 02:24 PM

Actually I think we need the full story, who made it, with complete day to day action and where you rode, type terrain, etc. And dont leave out the good stuff, like horrible bone snapping crashes, beer induced madness, and who among the bunch rides like Evil Knievel.

• paul913

Posted October 10, 2000 - 03:28 PM

Hey TOP,
We're dead! I can barely type today yet alone manage a camera full of images, etc.

Bryan is still out riding with Harold and Kevin. They stopped in Grand Junction for more trail riding.

Jake

• Bryan

Posted October 10, 2000 - 03:33 PM

Geese man give me a break!
Need food!
Need water!
Need ADVIL!
I can barely stay awake.
In fact, as I was driving home with Kevin from Grand Junction today after our KICK ASS AWSOME DESERT SINGLE RIDE, only 30 minutes past Grand Junction I couldn't stay awake.
I pulled over and Kevin drove my truck for about 1.5 hours.
Isn't THAT pathetic!
What a blast though topped off by an increadible ride today.
I never thougt I could ride for 5 days straight though.
I do have some great pictures but it'll take a day or two to get them on TTalk. Maybe tomorrow?
We have lots of tails of great riding. But I think the Evil Kenival award has to go to Howard Huge (new name=Howard Normal since many guys are as big as him).
He was catching some wicked air over a gully at the end of Gemini Bridges and had everyone doing: Oooohhhhh, Aaaahhhhhhhh
He was even kicking it out and crossing it up. I have a great photo too (sorry for the tease).

Bryan...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bryan

Posted October 11, 2000 - 12:49 PM

Moab Picures are ready:
http://www.thumperta...0/moab2000.html

Stories to follow too. By the way, Did Howard or Mike tell everyone about their cabin check in experience? If not, Jake or myself might have to tell it and we might embelish a little.

Bryan...

[This message has been edited by Bryan (edited 10-11-2000).]

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted October 11, 2000 - 01:23 PM

You never know what those boys from the Bay Area might be into.....

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted October 11, 2000 - 01:31 PM

Easy........Easy.........

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted October 11, 2000 - 01:36 PM

For an explanation of our check-in experience see the moab phone # post.

• Vincent

Posted October 12, 2000 - 05:08 AM

Great pics Bryan...
At the risk of sounding cliche, guys...it just doesnt get any better than that!! The shots of you guys on top of the mesa's with blue skies, scoots in the back ground, wow...awesome.
I wanna go next year!!! Lets start planning!! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.