seat foam trade???

4 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 10, 2000 - 08:30 AM

I know this might be a bit of a stretch but does anyone out there happen to have tall seat foam (yz) that they might have used and not liked so they went back to stock?
If so, would you be willing to trade me for std. yz seat foam? Ill even throw in a brand new stock cover. (both never used)

Darin from Missouri - 1999 WR 400F

[This message has been edited by milkman2544 (edited 10-12-2000).]

• Scott_F

Posted October 11, 2000 - 07:16 PM

I've got an old YZF high foam that I could send you. It's a bit soft and would be best for trail riding.

Scott F

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 12, 2000 - 08:16 AM

What do you want for it Scott? Or do you want to trade?
Is it fairly new?
Im going to be replacing my seat cover soon and I figured I might as well replace the foam since mine has been in for a while.

• Bryan

Posted October 12, 2000 - 08:38 AM

Just shorten your legs Milkman! :)

Sorry. Still feeling punchy after a weekend of digs and laughs.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 12, 2000 - 03:38 PM

Can you do that? :)
I should have done that a long time ago. Mabye if I would have went into the NBA and held out for millions instead of riding a bike......nah!!!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.