99 WR400 for sale LOW HOUR/MANY EXTRAS

No replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 11, 2000 - 03:03 PM

99WR 400 for sale.I bought it as a play bike...no time to ride.still on original tires and chain.I put on a IMS YZ tank and seat, FMF 909 top triple clamp, renthal YZ bend bar, Thumper Racing 1.5 riser for bar, renthal 50/50 medium grips, Acerbis Rally pro hand guards, FMF Mega-Max II full pipe with the MOTO header, Renthal 13 tooth front sprocket, and SLIK graphics. All original parts(minus pipe-gave it away) come with bike. I religiously change oil and never raced the bike. It has served as a woods playbike. The bike is in Connecticut. New England Cycle Center did the first service. I owe $4300.00 on the bike...cash talks. email me at jsmaha@snet.net with questions. I can send digital photos if requested.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.