Moabers, Polo needs help NOW pls

3 replies to this topic
  • Polo

Posted October 09, 2000 - 12:59 PM

Hey Guys, had a great time.
I need your help if pos.
William from Hawai wants my TTR125L and I need to get it to SanFran, or LA, or Oakland, or SanDi cal for shiping. Can anyone fit it in for your trip back home. Please!!!
Call Me 801-367-2922 I'll bring it down or meet up somewhere.

• William

Posted October 09, 2000 - 04:53 PM

Polo. See how you can get the bike to Portland and the cost, please check out a interstate trucking company, i got it from there, Thanks, email me with info.

2000 WR400F
2000 EC 300
2000 TTR 125L
2000 TTR 90
1999 750 Katana

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • paul913

Posted October 10, 2000 - 05:34 AM

Hey Polo,
You might try a company called Forward Air ( I think). Kevin NH shipped his scoot with them and it went very well.

Best of luck and GREAT to meet you guys! Thankls a ton for the new trails :)

• Polo

Posted October 10, 2000 - 10:22 AM

Thanks Jake, they are CHEAP!!! :)

William No problem, lets work out money and I will get this crated. If I can get it to SLC today it will be in oregon on Friday via
ForwardAir, inc.
8922 N.E. Alderwood Road
Portland Or 97220

Should be under $100

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.