Spring in Moab?

6 replies to this topic
  • Kermit

Posted October 08, 2000 - 06:19 PM

How about another trip to Moab in the spring? I am about 10-11 hours away from there. I am probably like a lot of other guys, we discovered this site a wee to late.

• Polo

Posted October 09, 2000 - 03:06 PM

I'll GO

• paul913

Posted October 10, 2000 - 07:42 AM

I'll start working out.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Al_in_Sacto

Posted October 10, 2000 - 07:49 AM

Count me IN!

• Bill

Posted October 10, 2000 - 08:10 AM

Come on guys. How about moving it towards the east coast. There's a bunch of out here who would like to come.

Share the wealth!

86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted October 10, 2000 - 11:45 AM

I'll start working on my rock proof WR radiator guards & XR clutch cover guards.

• Kermit

Posted October 10, 2000 - 02:20 PM

Ok guys looks like we have another trip started...Hey bill the West is the best...just kidding...I grew up in PA tons of great trails there...hey Bryan I would love to register when are you going to have it ready?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.