Dubach Site Glass

1 reply to this topic
  • clark4131

Posted June 29, 2007 - 03:22 PM

Since I have a Rekluse and no real need for a neutral switch anymore, I was thinking about putting in the Dubach Site Glass/Neutral Switch Cover. Anybody out there have one of these, and can you offer any insight? I'm doing it because I feel the need to tinker and have to do an oil change soon...SC

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TeamScream

Posted June 29, 2007 - 08:36 PM

Since I have a Rekluse and no real need for a neutral switch anymore, I was thinking about putting in the Dubach Site Glass/Neutral Switch Cover. Anybody out there have one of these, and can you offer any insight? I'm doing it because I feel the need to tinker and have to do an oil change soon...SC

Hey Clarke,
I have these on both of my bikes, they are great, they do not leak and they come ready to install with everything you need.
It is really nice to be able to see the oil and the condition of the oil at any time.
No special tools, just make sure you dont lose the little spring that comes out with the neutral safety switch and the little ball just in case you want to put it back to stock for any reason.
Go for it.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.