John from Granite Bay

27 replies to this topic
  • Mike

Posted October 05, 2000 - 05:03 PM

Hey guys dont forget us Sacramento, Roseville, Grantite Bay guys. If you are there for a few days at Thanksgiving, count me in. Not the turkey day itself but before or after I am there. Keep me up to date.

Mike in Roseville

98WR White Bros E Series stock head pipe, IMS Tank/seat Pro Tapers Works Connection guards. Stock timing

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 05, 2000 - 06:22 PM

Mike and John never leave home with out you guys we will put something togehter and post,also we will have to go on a ride before then.I will be going to vegas for the indoor super cross and then to uath for sand ridding i will be back 10-23-00 we will do a sat. ride 1st nov? aera let me know.

• Mike

Posted October 06, 2000 - 09:16 PM

count me in. We love to try Elkins flat that I missed the last time. let me know

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 06, 2000 - 10:31 AM

Mike 10-29-00 i think the enduro is going there [elkins flat] so we could do it the week after if you guys want to? WE WILL GET BIG DAN he knows the area real good.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mike

Posted October 08, 2000 - 05:15 AM

I am in. Hopefully no snow.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 08, 2000 - 08:42 PM

Howard, Monty and Mike,
Sorry I missed you in Moab Howard. Unfortunately, last week I was "Bikeless in Texas" (or as a Texan might say "A cowboy with no cattle") and couldn't go to Moab. Both November rides sound great, although I'll have to be here for T-day festivities. I'll check in with y'all for details. Hey
Monty, I'm all "dualed up" and ready for a dance. Thanks for the help buddy.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 09, 2000 - 04:31 PM

Wright on john we will put a ride on end of oct. or 1st nov.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 09, 2000 - 04:58 PM

Marty, I run #596 with yellow backgrounds no headlight,hope to see you at the next d-36 H.S. :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.