New Hampshire

2 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 06, 2000 - 10:19 AM

New to the wr crew. Just put a deposit on a new one. Currently riding a ttr250. Looking for anyone riding the southern NH area. Also looking for info on studing tires. Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted October 06, 2000 - 11:28 AM

Kevin lives in NH. Go to the profiles section and send him an email. He's in Moab right now but will be back unless him, Mitch and Bryan get arrested....they better not without me!

Bill

Welcome aboard!

------------------
86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

• tripm

Posted October 06, 2000 - 01:40 PM

I'm in Boston, and in a few weeks will have a trailer for my bike. I would be interested in riding up there. Where are you?

Mark

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.