Hey Aussie Riders in Victoria

3 replies to this topic
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted October 05, 2000 - 06:23 PM

I guess you can tell that I am not in Moab.

I was unfortunately stuck on the Coco's Islands for a week and was unable to get home in time to make the flight. There will be alot of pissed people ear;y next week. Although, I did mention it to Bryan and some of the other key persons. I am extremely dissapointed and need to work out some of my frustrations

In any case, are any of you interested in going to the Barrabool MX Track neart Geelong this sunday?

Mitch

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 05, 2000 - 08:56 PM

Hey Mitch, how are you going?, I guess you are a bit dissapointed not being able to make it to Moab, but I think that everyone would agree that work comes first or we wouldn't be riding at all. My brother picks up his brand new RMX tonight we were planning a shake down ride for tomorrow if all goes well you could count me in for Sunday as well, same goes for you as well, if you fancy comming up my way tomorrow you're more than welcome.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted October 06, 2000 - 02:23 AM

Hey SPlint,

YES, I am extremely bummed. I was planning this for about 6 months and yes I am extremely upset. BUT, I could not do anything even if I wanted. There are only 2 flights a week and I missed the first. If I paid $15,000, I could have got a flight.

Meet me at my place same time on Sunday. Bring your brother also.

Mitch

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 06, 2000 - 12:56 PM

8:00 am, your place, no worries!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.