Black plastics

4 replies to this topic
  • Brandon

Posted February 19, 2002 - 12:09 PM

Anyone heard of know of a place where you can buy black plastics for our wr's? I think she'd look sick dressed in black! :)

• dieseld

Posted February 19, 2002 - 12:36 PM

you can get a tank from Clarke...I got a white stock YZ tank for my bike and eventually I'm going to take her back to the white/red 80's look. The tank is great quality and fit.

link to YZ tank from Clarke

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DPW

Posted February 19, 2002 - 06:20 PM

Acerbis has black plastics

[ February 19, 2002: Message edited by: DPW ]

• Rich_in_Orlando

Posted February 19, 2002 - 06:41 PM

I asked this question the other day, specifically about the radiator shrouds. It's easy to get black fenders. Acerbis makes black radiator shrouds for the YZ250 2-stroke, but will it fit on a WR? They don't list any black ones that fit the 4-strokes.

[ February 19, 2002: Message edited by: Rich in Orlando ]

• Paul_in_Wa

Posted February 20, 2002 - 06:02 AM

I've been searching for black plastic too. Acerbis used to make the black kits, but no more. They do make fenders in black (YZ rear), but not black shrouds or rear covers. UFO doesn't either.

If you find black plastic, please let me know. Maybe if enough of us got together, Acerbis would make a run of black plastic. Hell, I'd take two kits...

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.