• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted June 29, 2007 - 06:12 AM

http://sandiego.crai.../362664515.html

nada guide lists it at 2k and then factor in the plate

• skwerlee

Posted June 29, 2007 - 06:17 AM

http://sandiego.crai.../362664515.html

nada guide lists it at 2k and then factor in the plate

that price is a joke man...he must be smoking dope or something to even think about asking that much for the bike.

• creeker

Posted June 29, 2007 - 06:30 AM

that price is a joke man...he must be smoking dope or something to even think about asking that much for the bike.

100% Agreed! Pass some of that S*** my way bro!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Slinkyman16

Posted June 30, 2007 - 12:45 AM

for that bike, i would offer 2500 max.. his asking price is insane.

• PatrickM

Posted June 30, 2007 - 01:46 AM

I understand that he is trying to cost more money becuase of the CA plates but come on!!!!

I would understand up charge but there should only be about $1000 up charge due to the plates

I would offer the guy about $3200

Just rememder that those plated Bikes need full on motorcycle insurance... I would not want to pay that just to use it at the CA OHV parks

that my two cents

Patrick M.

• grayracer513

Posted June 30, 2007 - 07:40 AM

You really would get a better overall deal on a true, plateable dual sport by buying one that came that way. A WR is not so far from being a YZF, after all, that you can't fairly easily turn it into one, and there are other good choices, too; KTM's, XR650's, etc.

• tntmo

Posted June 30, 2007 - 08:02 AM

I noticed that the other day too, had a bit of a laugh. I'm sure it's a nice bike, but there is no way he is going to get that much. Somewhere around $3000 is probably it. For $5500 you could find a one year old Husky if you looked around.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.