Got Kevins bike

4 replies to this topic
  • Bryan

Posted October 05, 2000 - 06:18 AM

OK guys. You are going to LOVE this one!

Right now Kevin is en-route to Denver for the Moab weekend on America Trans Airlines (I've never heard of them either).
Jake picked up his motorcycle successfully this morning and has it in tow in his truck.

Jake also got a big cardboard box that contained a Harley and has Harley Davidson all over the box. And he got a second cardboard crate with no markings.

So, Jake is going to put Kevins bike in his garage INSIDE the Harley cardboard box.

So when Kevin gets to Jakes house, he will say, 'They said it was your bike so I just grabbed the crate'. When he opens the first layer of cardboard, he will see the Harley Crate containing his bike.

What a great way to meet someone.

And while we are dishing out **** , KEVIN'S BIKE IS IMMACULATE!
Just wait, after Moab it will have huge rock dings and red sand permenently scratched into his plastic!
:)
Bryan...

• Scott

Posted October 05, 2000 - 07:18 AM

What a riot!!

Man, I can't wait to read all the stories and see all the pics from the trip!

Ride hard - be safe.

I'm sure that all of us not going will be thinking of you guys!

------------------
99WR,WR timing,throttle stop removed,Twin Air filter,E-Series,carbon air box,Pro Tapers,lights removed,YZ tank,13 tooth sprocket,....Still can't ride worth a s@#t.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted October 05, 2000 - 07:46 AM

Don't forget the PAM Bryan and you can tell everyone it's a present from me}:-)

Later and again wait until next year to get arrested, I don't want to miss any fun!

Bill

------------------
86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 05, 2000 - 01:00 PM

Well, now I know if I come out for a trip Im driving my bike out!
Who knows what you yahoos would come up with.

Darin "take no chances" House

------------------
Darin from Missouri - 1999 WR 400F

• mcarp

Posted October 05, 2000 - 05:16 PM

I can't tell you you how jealous I am that all you guys will be riding in the Moab...sure makes these Ohio trails seem dismall in comparison...yet I doubt you truly realize the difficulty of trails back East.

I do wish everyone the best in fun and hope to make it to next years' gathering! Please please tell us all about it!!!! I wish all the best (and hope Dougie doesn't break any more levers, etc)

I have a funny feeling that if the next round of gathering is in the East that you Western Guys will be in for the shock of your life.

It rained all freakin day in Ohio today..hit the trails tonight and barely made it out alive! That small 30 foot hill climb took every ounce of effort to make it to the top!

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!! PEACE!!!!!! AND BE CAREFUL!!!! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.