GLAMIS - Thanks Giving

4 replies to this topic
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted October 01, 2000 - 05:39 PM

Hey All,

Eli, a good friend from San Jose, is going to Glamis again this year for a 5 day looong weekend. There will be about 50,000+ people there for the weekend. All riding motorcycles, buggies, quads, trikes, each others nerves. Lots of FUN. Not really a family outing though.

I will be trying to make it, but work is really starting to get in the way.

Mitch

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted October 01, 2000 - 05:45 PM

Hey Mitchy!
When are you coming to the U.S, or you already here?

I talked to Clark tonight on the phone. He will be here in New England on Wednesday. I am meeting him to buy his Ty Hot Start. I'll finally get to meet the carb guru BEHIND THE GREEN CURTAIN (Wizard of OZ, if you didn't know...Not the movie, "Behind the Green Door".

Wicked, wicked short, Pal!!

------------------
99 WZ, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat, jetting by Clark/James, got forked by Pro Action, DSP airbox, PB Header, Stroker SX-1 SA, Thumper Rad Guards, Acerbis Hand Guards. Moab, HERE I COME!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Clark_Mason

Posted October 01, 2000 - 07:25 PM

Kevin

The hot start buttom I have is not a Ty Davis remote button but the standared frame mounted one with a modificartion so it can be used with the DSP complete CF airbox. It can only be used on 98 and 99 WR's or YZ's.

I will call you Wednesday afternoon to see if you are still interested. I will be off line for the remainder of the week.

Clark

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted October 01, 2000 - 09:01 PM

My mistake Clark for misinterpreting. No loss 'cause it's Easy come, Easy go! :)

• Kermit

Posted October 03, 2000 - 07:03 PM

Yeah I thought of going to Glamis too. Couple of my friends from work wanna go. I just don't know if I want to ride with 50,000 of my closest drunk friends. If I do go I would wanna be in a fully caged sandrail.
Sounds like insta death: just ad booze,sand, and gas and GO!!!!
Don't get me wrong I love to party...it just sounds too risky. I think I'll have mom tuck me in now.....

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.