Legalizer dual sport kit installation problem

2 replies to this topic
  • Rick_Graham

Posted October 01, 2000 - 06:40 AM

First off, this is the first time I've attempted doing this myself. The problem I'm having is my kit came without instructions! Second is when I called and had them fax me instructions you can't make out any details in any pictures.
I am to a piont where I am looking to find a two blade connector at the top of the shock mount having a yellow & black with white stipe wires, as far as I can tell there isn't one! What color code does yamaha use for the stator wires? I'm feeling a little stupid at the moment and could use some help.

P.S. has anyone relocated the trip counter or is removal nessasary?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CrazyRonny

Posted October 01, 2000 - 10:01 AM

Hello Rick!!!

Sorry for you problem, and I can't help you... I would like to know from who you buy you're kit, because I will buy one soon to convert my YZ426 for dual-purpose, and I certainly don't want to buy a kit with no instruction in it...

CrazyRonny

• Rick_Graham

Posted October 03, 2000 - 03:07 AM

Wrong instructions! I'm not dead in my tracks! I sure was glad to find that out it was something so simple. I might have to make longer fork bumpers to mount the headlight though.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.