New 650L disaster

22 replies to this topic
  • Bibleman

Posted June 30, 2007 - 05:25 AM

Ha! My first concern after a fall is usually the same too - "did anyone see it?":ride: Followed by a close second - "bike OK?". And of course thirdly - "am I OK?".:thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wheelnut46

Posted June 30, 2007 - 03:34 PM

I wish I remembered who I got the idea from, but here's mine anyway.
http://good-times.we...062483728YeIFtX
#303 stainless steel for it's reasonable resistance to corrosion and because it's non-magnetic.

[color=red]EDIT: It is highly recomended to replace the stock shifter with an MSR Steel shift lever..[/color]

[color=blue]Most epoxy or silicone the guard on.[/color]

• motomonte

Posted July 02, 2007 - 06:24 PM

Sorry to hear that...I've been there.First time I had it welded,second time just put some epoxy.Then got tired of it and fabricated a steel plate and glued it on with some jbweld,tough you can use any other one.here's some picsso you can have an idea.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.