• So_Cal_Erik

Posted September 14, 2000 - 03:45 PM

I have the following MINT condition parts for sale:
Braking 270mm front brake rotor kit 125.00

BBR aluminum sub-frame 2oo.oo

FMF pc4sq muffler -w- DMC header 175.00

applied tripleclamp -w- Mc Grath bend taper bars 100.00

Erik eriksmobiledetailing@prodigy.net

Moto Greg can attest that these parts are in pristine condition.

------------------
So Cal Erik
Visit my club's site at <A HREF="http://www.ruts.org
" TARGET=_blank>www.ruts.org
</A>

• Gil

Posted September 14, 2000 - 04:36 PM

Eric,

I'll buy the bars and triple clamp. Are you going to Elsinore this Saturday? I'll be there until around 2:00.

Gil
gdstone@home.com

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted September 14, 2000 - 05:27 PM

let me know if the bars and clamp are still for sale

• Bryan Bosch

Posted September 14, 2000 - 06:43 PM

Eric, will the powercore pipe pass the usfs 99 db test? I'm getting ready to by something because my uncorked pipe is too loud however; I also want something that boosts low/mid power.

• So_Cal_Erik

Posted September 14, 2000 - 09:31 PM

I don't know about db's, I don't think any aftermarket pipes under 100 db's are gonna give any performance gains. If anything you'll lose performance. I do know the pipe I have has a usfs forest approved label on it.
Erik

[This message has been edited by So Cal Erik (edited 09-15-2000).]

• SLO_JT

Posted September 15, 2000 - 06:33 AM

Erik,

I'm interested in the Braking kit. What all comes with it? Rotor, caliper mount, brake pads? Or does it use the stock pads? Stock brake line too?

When are we going to Lake Arrowhead? :)

John

• Shane

Posted September 15, 2000 - 07:11 AM

eric .... hey I WANT THAT PIPE please contact me at 1-888-826-8427 and ask for shane....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Shane

Posted September 18, 2000 - 06:40 AM

Hey Eric... Shane here again.... will that triple clamp you have move the bars forward? if so get ahold of me again...

thanks...

• Shane

Posted September 20, 2000 - 05:03 PM

Eric, havent received the pipe yet.... but hopefully will get it tommorrow... also i WANT that subframe and triple clamp..... call me at the 18888268427 number during the day or email me at garcou@hotmail.com

thanks!

shane

• So_Cal_Erik

Posted September 20, 2000 - 06:37 PM

Shane, I was a little late in shipping the pipe out, it was hard to find a box to fit it in (I had to tape two boxes together)and
shipping it next day would have cost 52.00$!!! I shipped it regular ground and it cost
around 11.00$. They promised me it would be at your doorstep by friday (just in time for the weekend ride)... I do have the subframe,
but I don't want to sell the bars and clamp just yet, I might still keep my wr and the clamp does really make a big difference to me and my riding style. I also was holding the 270mm front brake rotor for someone but their time has expired. Let me know if you might be interested in that too. I will ship
you the subframe if you like, just let me know how you want me to ship it. Thanks, I hope you like the parts, Erik

------------------
So Cal Erik
</A>

• Shane

Posted September 21, 2000 - 05:28 AM

yeah eric go ahead and ship that subframe to the same address.... i would appreciate it!

• Taffy

Posted September 21, 2000 - 08:21 AM

eric

what was the last word on those P-38's before you went man overboard. do they have a website or e address.

Taffy

[This message has been edited by Taffy (edited 09-21-2000).]

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted September 21, 2000 - 09:04 PM

P-38: www.mxsouth.com/perp38lit.htm

------------------
99 WZ, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat, jetting by Clark/James, got forked by Pro Action, DSP airbox, PB Header, Stroker SX-1 SA, Thumper Rad Guards, Acerbis Hand Guards. Moab, HERE I COME!!

• So_Cal_Erik

Posted September 21, 2000 - 11:55 AM

Taffy, I went back to the stock accelerator pump cover for now, I need to spend some time with the jetting, my bike seems to rev a little slow. I need to bump the main down to a 170 to go with the ekp needle. I have been spending all my spare time riding my ktm and being married, it's been impossible to find time to do r&d on the WR. I might start messing with the jetting on the orange bike soon too. I do know that the p-38 does work great on my ktm, it does rev out quicker
than it did stock. Others that I've talked to that own yz's like the p-38 too.

------------------
So Cal Erik
</A>

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted September 29, 2000 - 08:59 AM

Originally posted by So Cal Erik:
Taffy, I went back to the stock accelerator pump cover for now, I need to spend some time with the jetting, my bike seems to rev a little slow. I need to bump the main down to a 170 to go with the ekp needle. I have been spending all my spare time riding my ktm and being married, it's been impossible to find time to do r&d on the WR. I might start messing with the jetting on the orange bike soon too. I do know that the p-38 does work great on my ktm, it does rev out quicker
than it did stock. Others that I've talked to that own yz's like the p-38 too.

So the pipe is gone, do you still have the header pipe?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.