Where do I get bushings for side panels?

2 replies to this topic
  • TeamScream

Posted June 27, 2007 - 08:05 AM


I know I know....generally they only come on the new OEM panels, but what if I need some replacement bushing/spacers for my Radiator shrouds, side panels and rear fender?
Does ANYONE sell these things separately??

P.S. this is for 2005 YZF/WR bodywork

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • msgbean

Posted June 27, 2007 - 02:05 PM


This might be what you want.

90387-06009-00 COLLAR

  • WGP

Posted June 27, 2007 - 02:27 PM


I buy all OEM parts here:


It usually takes a week or so....


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.