2K YZ PARTS FOR SALE

6 replies to this topic
  • Lee_NY

Posted September 25, 2000 - 04:27 PM

New in Box IMS 3.2 Slim tank (white) $150,FMF IV2 SA Exhaust System, lightly used, no dents or dings $150,YZ 426 Top Triple Clamp(moves bars 10 mm foward for better steering)$75,YZ or WR Al. Rear Brake Res. Guard and Glide Plate(stock)$25 for both, Stock WR muffler(no baffle) $50 each.Lee NY 1-631-271-4670(eves.) :)

[This message has been edited by Lee NY (edited 09-27-2000).]

• Gil

Posted September 25, 2000 - 05:58 PM

Lee,

I'd like to buy the seat from you. I'll call tomorrow evening, don't want to bother you this late tonight. You can email me at gdstone@home.com, if you like.

Thanks, Gil

[This message has been edited by Gil (edited 09-26-2000).]

• Tim_in_WA

Posted September 25, 2000 - 10:53 PM

I might be interested in the skid plate and brake guard. Is it the actual "add-on" full coverage skid plate, or just the glide plate that comes stock on the bike. By brake guard, do you mean a rotor guard, and if so the one for the front or back rotor, and is it the stock plastic type.
Also, what condition is the tank in?

Thanks, Tim

[This message has been edited by Tim in WA (edited 09-26-2000).]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Alain

Posted September 26, 2000 - 12:00 PM

I`m up for the exaust...

Lightly used.... any visible wear and tear? do you have the header with it?
how`s the sound versus stock?

• Lee_NY

Posted September 26, 2000 - 03:06 PM

Originally posted by Alain:
I`m up for the exaust...

Lightly used.... any visible wear and tear? do you have the header with it?
how`s the sound versus stock?

Just normal abrasions (no dents) the sound is about the same, but low end is increased, sorry no header pipe. Lee

• Scott_F

Posted September 26, 2000 - 08:19 PM

I've got a used FMF ceramic header if anyone is interested. Cheap.

Scott F

sorry no header pipe.[/B]

• Alain

Posted September 27, 2000 - 03:53 AM

Scott,

how used? what`s your price?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.