Place to order EKN needle?

3 replies to this topic
  • Harold_in_So_Cal

Posted January 23, 2001 - 09:24 PM

I am going to try the EKN needle that James Dean is suggesting. I put in an order from North County Yamaha in San Diego. They said it is order from Japan and will take 14 days to get here. They also indicated that they have checked other shops?

Any other suggestions. Maybe a carb parts warehouse. Thanks

Harold

• John_in_Long_Beach

Posted January 24, 2001 - 09:01 AM

I also placed an order about 4 days ago with HLSM.com for a EKN needle

I got an e-mail that the needle is on back order. We are probably all in the same boat.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • James_Dean

Posted January 31, 2001 - 09:51 PM

Sudco may have the brass version of this in stock for half the price. OCEMN is brass.

OCEMN is 1 clip leaner than OBEKN.

EKN#3 = EMN#4
EKN#4 = EMN#5

Sudco is at 1-800-998-3529

• James_Dean

Posted February 01, 2001 - 11:33 AM

Yamaha, Sudco, and Carb Parts Warehouse ( www.carbparts.com ) are the only sources that I know of for the E-- needles.

Does anyone else have another sources?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.