Thanks for the luck! FINALLY FIXED!!

1 reply to this topic
  • Matt_Porritt

Posted September 25, 2000 - 02:43 PM

Well Fri morn wasthe big day.. went in at 7.30am and under the knife at 8.30am.
They didn't finish until after 1pm!! almost 6hrs worth!
All they did ay pull the old rod out and put a biggerone in with 2 BIG self tapper screws.
I have bruises all over my back and chest from where there were struggling to pull the rod out and were holding me down etc.
It was a little bent in the middle! :)

Anyway.. I'm feeling about 2 months down the track compared to last time.. out of the sling 1/2 the day and moving around. This time the bones are together and not moving around so my arm works like it should.. hopefully they'll join up.

Will post an X-ray when I get it scanned... the staples look cool on it!! :D :D

Later all!

**Ride it like you Stole it!**
Matt Porritt
99 YZ400F
Vist the Rubber Chicken Racing Online Shop
Discounts for ThumperTalk members.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted September 25, 2000 - 03:01 PM

Good for you Matt. Well done.. :)

I am sure it will all work out fine. Just dont ride a bike for a couple of months OK.

I will call you later in the week.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.