Psssttt ... Hick & JBM

1 reply to this topic
  • Vincent

Posted September 23, 2000 - 01:22 PM

Hey guys I finally responded to your earlier posts in the "Titanium or Aluminum?" thread...check it out.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JBM

Posted September 25, 2000 - 08:09 AM

Vincent:
Just saw the post. I'd be up for some riding either where I'm at or at your place. I have a YZ 426 with the stock tank so I won't have the range you do, but whatever we can do would be cool. When you get back we'll have to try to arrange something. E-mail me any time. jbmauldin@da.state.nm.us
Hick:
I ride that area a lot but I've never done the whole loop that the race is run on, mainly because I'm usually riding alone and wouldn't want to get stuck out there. I've been meaning to run it but a guy that I ride with has been gone all summer.
Anytime you guys feel like riding in this area let me know and I'd be up for any other get together as well.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.