radiator shrouds

1 reply to this topic
  • jim-in-so-ore

Posted February 19, 2002 - 05:05 AM

Does any Yamaha or any aftermarket company make radiator shrouds that don't stick out like Dumbo's ears. I went to the Oregon desert this past week end and tore the hell out of both shrouds on the Sage brush. One of the other guys was riding an old and I mean old Husky and his barely go beyond the radiators.. ANY help or suggestions would be of great help.
Thanx, Jim

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • xrracer36

Posted February 19, 2002 - 07:34 AM

only thing i can think of dude... cut em down. get out the tin snips, andy snips, pruning shears,and pocket knives. you should be able to make them look decent. and a little trick... if you get any white creases in them (known to yamablue plastic) a heat gun will take these crease marks right out. ... just be careful not to heat them to the point of melting...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.