100% reliable......

1 reply to this topic
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted September 24, 2000 - 06:33 PM

Hey all,

I have had my bike almost 10 months. She has been with me through hell and high water. I gave the girl a first service the other day and she was spot on. The valves, 2, were only slightly out....! Piston and sleeve wear were below normal. This is due to my very anal approach to changing the oil after nearly every ride..... Including a NEW filter after every second....

All jokes aside, I have easily almost covered over 5000kms!

Mitch

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted September 24, 2000 - 06:38 PM

The money spent to make the bike ride the way I want it......

bars: $200
clutch perch: $30
Pipe: $700
Airboc + velocity stack: $650
Briaded line: $60
Tank + Seat: $500
Suspension: $700
Bike: $9,500

All total: AU$12,000

Yes, it is expensive, but it certainly does what she is supposed to..... I am sure that whatever bike I buy, i will need to spend the money on a pipe + suspension.

Mitch

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.