Which exhaust?

3 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted September 14, 2000 - 10:56 AM

Just bought a leftover 2000 WR400F and am preparing to uncork it, but I want something much more quiet than the stock exhaust with baffle removed. How does the White Bros. E-Series unit perform? Any other recommendations? Many thanks.

• Andy_Baker

Posted September 14, 2000 - 11:13 AM

Which country are you in ?
My dealer in the midlands ( U.K ) , sells KRAMIT tailpipes. I am not sure if they are made by the same people that make Kramit bikes or not , but my dealer has a lot of experience with WR's and rates this pipe as the best around. On this basis I bought one , and it has made an absolutely incredible difference. Loads more power all through the revs , and sounds sweet as well.
Also neat carbon finish.
if you wanna know more let me know.

Anyone else heard of this pipe ?????

Andy

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mrmtm

Posted September 24, 2000 - 07:52 AM

Originally posted by Jim920:
Just bought a leftover 2000 WR400F and am preparing to uncork it, but I want something much more quiet than the stock exhaust with baffle removed. How does the White Bros. E-Series unit perform? Any other recommendations? Many thanks.

big gun

• Bryan Bosch

Posted September 24, 2000 - 09:14 PM

FMF Powerbomb Header and Stroker SX-1 is reasonably quiet with excellent peformance. According to many at Thumpertalk.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.