what tank?

1 reply to this topic
  • jasonmcc

Posted September 21, 2000 - 12:40 AM

Im after a yz style tank that is small and thin. I would get a yz standard tank but they are pretty expensive. who make a slim tank for the yz. (not ims or clarke).

Thanks JAson

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_in_Long_Beach

Posted September 21, 2000 - 06:31 AM

Jason,

Not being a tall guy, I feel like you. I want something slimmer, or possibly lower. The only answer from what I have been reading in the posts are a stock YZ or the TY tank.

Read the recent post from about a week ago. I would also like to hear some additional feedback from people who now have the TY tank and can compare it to the YZ or the IMS.

Anybody out there with the TY tank that used to have the IMS or YZ. We know Clark is very happy with his. Thanks.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.