Wish me luck for ANOTHER Operation!

10 replies to this topic
  • Matt_Porritt

Posted September 20, 2000 - 01:27 PM

Tomorrows the day! (Fri)
After waiting months and having it postponed due to doctors strikes (on the 1 day I'd be waiting for!) its finally time.

Will keep you guys posted when I get out in a few days and maybe post some more x-ray pics!

In for rod removal, new rod insertion, screws and qute possibly a bone graft.. wil know on the graft when I wake up afterwards!! :) :D

WISH ME LUCK!!! :D :D :D

------------------
--
**Ride it like you Stole it!**
Matt Porritt
99 YZ400F
Vist the Rubber Chicken Racing Online Shop
Discounts for ThumperTalk members.

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted September 20, 2000 - 02:40 PM

Godspeed Matt!

• Bryan Bosch

Posted September 20, 2000 - 02:47 PM

Matt, god bless you! I'll be praying for a successful surgery and speedy recovery. :)

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted September 20, 2000 - 02:52 PM

Good Luck!!

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted September 20, 2000 - 03:15 PM

Good luck Matty!

P.S. See if you can get the penile extension while your'e in there. Remember happy sheep are productive sheep :).

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted September 20, 2000 - 03:43 PM

Hey matt,

You better get better. We may end up having the 2002 ride in new Zealand rather than Australia. You have some recon to do.

Really, I hope it all works out OK. You dont deserve the **** that you have undergone to date.

Mitch

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted September 20, 2000 - 03:52 PM

Penile extension...SIGN ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ten inches gets me no where...Oops, I had the ruler turned around. I guess it's two inches. :)

Get your ass back in the saddle soon, Matt!!

And remember, only YOU has to be pleased! :D

• Henry

Posted September 20, 2000 - 04:09 PM

Hey Matt!! All the Best!! :)

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted September 20, 2000 - 06:48 PM

Kevin,
It depends how you measure it. I like to measure mine like a cat's tail, from the
a**hole. This is the only way you can give your wife/girlfriend the true developed length :) .

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted September 20, 2000 - 07:07 PM

Matt, good luck on the operation wish you the best! Drink lots of milk blende with wd-40 to make your bones strong and to prevent rust :D Dont let Silicon Mike kid you he measures from the middle of his back :)

• Harold_in_So_Cal

Posted September 20, 2000 - 09:01 PM

Best of Luck Matt. We will be thinking of you. Give us a post when you're up to it.

Harold

P.S. Don't get your penial enlargement done South of the Border.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.