Are you from the southeast?

3 replies to this topic
  • Uncle_Richard

Posted September 19, 2000 - 10:45 AM

This is just a note.... I was looking for people that live in Alabama, Georgia, or Mississippi.

• Harold_in_So_Cal

Posted September 19, 2000 - 11:33 AM

I live in So California but grew up in Alabama and still go back about twice a year. Great place to ride but watch out for those inbreeders. :) I would love to go riding back there on one of my trips but getting my bike back may be expensive and difficult.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted September 20, 2000 - 07:59 AM

Wilson, NC here! If you want to meet some of us were meeting in South Carolina (Oct 6, 7 &8)for riding, camping, some drinking of your choice, not everyone drinks barley pop..I do and will. It also open to your family. I don't think any wives are coming but some kids are. Riders of all ages and caliber.

email me at

86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

• littlerm

Posted September 21, 2000 - 05:06 AM

I live in North Alabama, just north of Huntsville.

Roger Little
'99 WR400

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.