1 reply to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted September 19, 2000 - 08:41 PM

About Masters Splinter's week-end for two wheel assasins, I got my dates wrong, it's not this week-end comming up but the next one. But if you still want to go for a spin this week-end just let me know.By the way how did you pull up on Monday? I managed to get home by 2:00 am and get some sleep.By the way I think I left my camera in your car, can't wait to see how the photo's worked out I've also rung Tomolin's so my decal kit is on the way!
Let me know when the next motard is on.
P.S. did you get that web address I told you about?

[This message has been edited by splint (edited 09-19-2000).]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted September 20, 2000 - 09:41 PM

Good morning Master,

Next weekend? Cant make it next weekend, I have a date in Moab....

This weekend, I am free on Saturday and Sunday. Did you want to come down to my place Sunday morning, with ya bike. We would then head down to Barrabool MX track. Does that sound like a plan????

Also, yes, I have the camera. AS far as Monday morning, felt like **** , my legs were killing me for days.

I will call you tonight champ.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.