Rox Speed FX 2" risers

22 replies to this topic
  • martinfan30

Posted June 28, 2007 - 08:19 AM

For sure that's the reason.

.........not only the puzzlement part I like but the fact that the top clamps are recessed to accept the allen type of bolts.

:cheers: You would have to be in a baaaaad crash to do what your describing, it's more a "do you want to spend the extra money" type of deal and for me and yes, I would.

Here is a link with a pic of them and on a xrl..........

(if you want to learn how to post pic's, I'll walk you through it :thumbsup: )

http://www.1tail.com...5-02AA9C7F5D61}

The negative part of both, for me anyway, is that while you are moving them higher, you are moving them closer, I'd rather find some that are offset that while rasing them they are being moved forward a bit too.

:busted: something like these babies :thumbsup:

Posted Image

thats why the 2" risers are great. you can rotate the risers forward to move the bars away from you. thanks for the pics fellas!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • walshdanielm1965

Posted June 28, 2007 - 10:38 AM

That is what I did with my 2" risers......Moved them about 1/2" to 3/4 forward.......feels great around the block and to the liquor store. I will let you know about the dirt.....

• martinfan30

Posted June 28, 2007 - 11:11 AM

[quote name='walshdanielm1965']That is what I did with my 2" risers......Moved them about 1/2" to 3/4 forward.......feels great around the block and to the liquor store way more comfy and controllable!!!!:thumbsup:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies
Forums
Photo

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.