1 reply to this topic
  • Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted September 19, 2000 - 05:51 PM

Its absolutely ludicrous, they send me money and then expect me to work. I dont know how the hell it happened, next thing I know I am getting up early, putting on clean clothes (read suit) and meeting people and talking earnestly about something I dont even care about. But they keep sending me this money, hhhmmm. That and the laptop eating it, have kept me from signing on. Unfortunately I am expected to attend a wedding in Las Vegas that weekend. I had successfully defended that weekend (moab) for months, said no to trade shows for work, but couldnt say no to the wedding. I would understand if they went dirt biking, instead of attending my wedding, but unfortunately it doesnt work the other way around. Could you please burn down the town and trails for me.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted September 19, 2000 - 11:52 PM

I will do my best, Pieman. I was very much looking forward to meeting you though.

Next year then!!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.