hyd clutch

4 replies to this topic
  • kerry_oz

Posted September 18, 2000 - 05:49 PM

anyone used a hyd clutch any good,
where can i get one in oz.

• Taffy

Posted September 18, 2000 - 10:54 PM

here in the uk i use a magura & highly recommend it. because the clutch is so light you find yourself slipping & feeding the clutch/throttle with great delicacy where you would normally probably try & go without.

not top of the pile of must haves but worth it if you've got the important stuff for your handling done.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • efi

Posted September 19, 2000 - 12:39 AM

Hi !

Can you tell what was the price of the Magura in the UK ?
Is it bike specific ?

Husaberg FE501 1996

• Taffy

Posted September 19, 2000 - 02:42 AM

i paid £80 which is abouy $120-$125 dollars. that was a special deal. i was quoted by several shops £125. feed in venhill & they have a web site somewhere.

i didnn't mention that it's well made & weighs nothing. it looks identical to the one on the KTM 250 EXC.

[This message has been edited by Taffy (edited 09-19-2000).]

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted September 20, 2000 - 01:30 AM

I have had one for about a year now. works great. Mine is imported from Spain. Same as used on the Gas Gas trials bikes. My mate is the importer of Gas Gas to Australia. was $290-00 aus. but now with the dollar it would be more.Regrds AMTRA.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.