Magnetic Drain Bolt

5 replies to this topic
  • 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted June 24, 2007 - 12:27 PM

Just wanted to post a couple pictures of what my magnetic drain bolt catches every 2-300 mile. if you dont have one it could be one of the best 20 dollar investments you make for you bike!

Posted Image

Posted Image

• jackofall

Posted June 24, 2007 - 01:17 PM

I agree, it is well worth the investment. I think it should be standard equipment.

• RJB

Posted June 24, 2007 - 05:17 PM

Which mag bolt did you buy, and did you install 1 or 2. On my 426, it was simply the bolt in the bottom of the case, but I'm not sure if I need to install one on the left or right side of the 450's motor

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted June 24, 2007 - 05:18 PM

Which mag bolt did you buy, and did you install 1 or 2. On my 426, it was simply the bolt in the bottom of the case, but I'm not sure if I need to install one on the left or right side of the 450's motor

i bought the thumper talk bolt and it replaces the bolt at the bottom of the case!

• RJB

Posted June 24, 2007 - 05:38 PM

i bought the thumper talk bolt and it replaces the bolt at the bottom of the case!

Oops - I should have been clearer and not made an assumption. I'm looking for a bolt for a 2007 WR450.

• clark4131

Posted June 24, 2007 - 06:59 PM

All that crap is from the clutch plates. It's when you get what looks bits of a paper clip on the magnet that worry sets in...SC

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.