So Cal Riders Gorman this weekend

3 replies to this topic
  • Clark_Mason

Posted September 12, 2000 - 05:41 PM

So Cal Riders

I will be trail riding at Gorman this weekend. I will be on location Friday morning by 8:00am and depart Sunday around 1:00pm.

I will be camping in the Hungry Valley OHV area at the end of the Stirling Canyon camping area which is approx 1.5 miles in from the main gate on the right, look way up to the right to the last camping spot before you enter Stirling canyon proper and you will see my Motorhome a 28 ft. FLAIR. If any of you dual sported WR riders are interestest we usually start our rides around 9:00 to 9:30 in the am. Will ride Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning. Hope some of you can join us. If it looks like you may be able to make it e-mail me so we can keep a eye out for you.

• Harold_in_So_Cal

Posted September 13, 2000 - 06:42 AM

I would like to ride with you guys. Especially in the Los Padres area. But I'm not dual sport. Are you going to be going on some (many?) roads?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Clark_Mason

Posted September 13, 2000 - 05:08 PM

Chris and i are very flexible and we know the Gorman trail network extreamily well if you show up we can put together a good trail ride without the need of a plate. Howerver, I must be truthful with that plate I can put together an excellent trail / dual sport ride that provides challenges, excellent scenery, fantastic frozen I mean frozen the beer freezes in the picture--mug beer (on the way back not on the trail) and most likely new territory for the Gorman visitor/user.

[This message has been edited by Clark Mason (edited 09-13-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Clark Mason (edited 09-13-2000).]

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted September 13, 2000 - 05:30 PM

Damn, after a description like that I may have to make the trip down from Santa Rosa. Think my wife would mind if I told her I was going to Gorman but wouldn't be coming to see her in Long Beach? :)

Have a good ride,

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.