Hey all,

5 replies to this topic
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted September 07, 2000 - 11:47 AM

Dont you guys love me anymore?

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted September 07, 2000 - 12:00 PM

My Friend,
You neither have to ask that nor even wonder it!

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted September 07, 2000 - 12:23 PM

Hey Kevvie,

I can always count on you champ.... Damn, I am so much looking forward to MOAB. It is all I can think about. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted September 08, 2000 - 02:48 AM

Dude,

Send me an email.........!

Bill

------------------
86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

• Polo

Posted September 12, 2000 - 03:30 PM

Mitch,
I don't even know you and, I LOVE YOU MAN!!! See you in MOAB
Polo

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted September 13, 2000 - 07:43 AM

Just wait till you see him in his dress workin' the bar... You'll REALLY love him then. Just make sure he shaves his legs before putting on his pantyhose.

I get all warm & fuzzy inside when I think about Moab & Mitchelle.

Mitch - email me

Brian

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.