ride sept. 9th&10th

11 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted September 04, 2000 - 04:13 PM

Mike&Mike, John,Howard,Bill and all you guys up for a ride at Elkins Flat this coming weekend i'll be going up for a camp out.Georgetown cloes there trials when it rains,but elkins stays open. Big dan is going and he knows the trails real good.
let me know
monty

• Bill

Posted September 05, 2000 - 02:31 AM

Monty,

Are yoos talkin to me? Where is Georgetown?

Bill

------------------
86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

• GNCCYZ400

Posted September 05, 2000 - 04:19 AM

Bill,

We're racing Budd's Creek this week end. :)
You intrested???
4STK Nationals
C-ya
Jeff

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted September 05, 2000 - 10:23 AM

hay Bill your in n.c. arn't you i have talked to you before how's everthing going,i am from rockmount n.c. but i live in ca. now.But any how i was talking to mike & bill out of sac.ca. and silcon valley ca. if you want to go riding come on out but it would a long drive,ya'll have a nice day now ya here.
monty

• Bill

Posted September 06, 2000 - 02:17 AM

Monty & Jeff,

Would love to be there but I'll be flying up to Pennsylvania to pick up a 67 Chevelle, I bought for the wife. If I'm coming through Maryland early enough I'll stop at Budds.

Jeff,

Don't forget to turn right this time}:-)!!!

Later

------------------
86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted September 07, 2000 - 12:10 PM

Monty,
I've been looking forward to this ride for some time. Unfortunately I have to work this weekend (my top guy's dad died yesterday and his mother had a stroke the day before, ouch!). I talked to Howard and he has to work also. Can we get a rain check?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted September 07, 2000 - 05:35 PM

Hi mike [in silcon valley] you bet we can get a rain check :) how about the 16th of sept. next sat. sorry to hear about your frind,hope evrything works out.
monty

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted September 12, 2000 - 04:59 AM

Hi Monty,
If I don't have to work this weekend I'd love to! Howard also wants to go. I should know by Thursday if it's a go.

• Mike

Posted September 12, 2000 - 07:34 AM

Monty,

Unfortunately I am going to the Texas heat this weekend for business.

I will take a rain check and hook up in a couple of weeks if another ride is planned. Let me know.

Mike

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted September 12, 2000 - 05:23 PM

hay all sound good check out Howard post let me know if you guys won't to go but i need a ride. :)
monty

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted September 13, 2000 - 06:06 AM

Not to worry Monty,
If I go (and it looks like I will) I'd be happy to give you a lift.

Mike

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted September 13, 2000 - 06:30 AM

Wright on mike e-mail me at [wilmexrs@cs.com] and i will give you dirction to my home,and telphone no# thanks.
monty

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.